- Lawn Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Irrigation Repair & Installation
- Property Cleanups
- Landscape Installation
When joining American Grounds Service, you'll get the opportunity to grow your skill set while managing a variety of different types of projects.
American Grounds Service is a professional lawn & landscape maintenance provider in the Ocala & Dunnellon, Florida area. We pride ourselves in providing only the highest quality of service for every client, every time. Our team works on a variety of different projects including:
When working with American Grounds Service you'll be tasked with maintaining lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, turf, and irrigation systems on both commercial and residential properties in the Ocala & Dunellon area. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cutting grass using a zero turn mower or push mower
- Installing a variety of materials such as mulch & stone
- Applying different fertilizers
- Trimming trees, hedges and shrubs, and preventing and eliminating weeds
- Operating and maintaining hand tools, such as loppers, saws and shovels efficiently
- Utilizing insecticides & chemical sprays to treat diseases
- Keeping grounds free from trash, litter and debris, and emptying trash receptacles
- Conducting basic irrigation audits and repairs
- Ability to follow directions and instructions from Supervisor.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Always provide professional customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Communicates proficiently.
- Available 7-4 Monday through Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Good stamina and physical health.